April 30, 2012

I use contact lenses (No.-4.25 for both the eyes) I want to improve my eyesight / vision. Kindly suggest me home remedy so that I can get rid from the contact lenses


Ayurveda recommends a special eye care therapy to improve vision and prevent all eye problems, its called Tarpana - An bridge is created around the eyes and medicated ghee, infusions or fresh juice of required herbs are filled and the eyes closed for 30-45 minutes. This treatment is repeated 14 - 28 days for better results. 

Please visit the near by Authentic Ayurveda centers in your locality. With this Ayurveda has specialized department called "Shalkya Tantra" which talks about many eye disorders and management, prevention aspects etc much more than the Modern medical system. So, Consult a 'Shalakya Tantra' expert for any more help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment