Ayurveda

February 9, 2010

I normally wake up in the morning with a middle back pain. Does this have to do anything with arthritis? - Answers - rVita.com/

I normally wake up in the morning with a middle back pain. Does this have to do anything with arthritis? rVita.com/
Posted by Dr Gowthaman at 1:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Home

Loading...

About Dr Gowthaman

Dr Gowthaman is the Founder & Medical Director of www.rvita.com and rVita Ayurveda Centers. Please call 9940079511/ 9500123413 for appointments

Popular Posts

  • Why do I wake up so angry after sleeping? - Answers - rVita.com/
    Why do I wake up so angry after sleeping?
  • The Anti-Ischemic Arjuna Tree - The Arjuna is one of the most important herbs u... | rVita.com/ | Bark, Arjuna, Arjun,    , Used
    The Anti-Ischemic Arjuna Tree - The Arjuna is one of the most important herbs u... rVita.com/ Bark, Arjuna, Arjun, , Used
  • The Ayurvedic Wonder Food, Garlic
    Many ancient civilizations have used garlic as remedy for various ailments as well as for general wellbeing. Garlic has been an integral co...

Blog Archive

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.